Common Name : Sildenafil Citrate Tablets
Product name : Jin Ge
Ingredients: Sildenafil Citrate
Traits: This product is a film-coated tablet, which is white to almost white after removing the coating.
Indications: Sildenafil is suitable for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Specifications : 50mg*10 tablets/box
Dosage: For most patients, the recommended dose is 50 mg, taken about 1 hour before sexual activity; however, it can be taken at any time within 0.5 to 4 hours before sexual activity. Based on efficacy and tolerance, the dose can be increased to 100 mg (maximum recommended dose) or reduced to 25 mg, taken up to once a day.
Adverse reactions : 1. In clinical trials worldwide, more than 3,700 patients (aged 19-87 years old) took sildenafil. More than 550 patients have been treated for more than one year. 2. In the recent clinical trials, the discontinuation rate (2.5%) in the trial group was not significantly different from the placebo group (2.3%). Adverse events are generally transient and mostly mild to moderate in nature. 3. In various forms of clinical trials, adverse events reported by patients in the trial group are usually similar. In fixed-dose trials, certain adverse events increased as the doses increased. In general, the flexible dose test better reflects the use of the drug’s recommended dose. The nature of the adverse events seen in the trial is similar to that of the fixed dose test.
Taboo: Patients taking any form of nitrate drug, whether regularly or intermittently should not take this pill. Patients who are allergic to any component of sildenafil are contraindicated.
1. The main ingredients in the pills is sildenafil and it can regulate the blood flow and it will interact with nitrate and this affect can persist from the beginning of dosing to the entire 6-hour. So please do not take the Ji ge Sildenafil Citrate Tablets together with any kinds of organic nitrates or the provision in all cases.
2. The patiens who has Anatomical malformations of the penis (such as degenerative penis, cavernous fibrosis, Peyronie’s disease), diseases that are likely to cause abnormal penile erections (eg sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia).If the users are under other kinds of treating terms, please do not use this pills.
3. If the users has cardiovascular risk factors, non-fatal/fatal cardiac events after sexual activity may occur. If angina, dizziness, nausea and other symptoms occur at the beginning of sexual activity, sexual activity must be terminated.
4. After the approval of this product on the overseas market, there are some abnormal erection report. Getting erection for more than 4 hours or painful erection for more than 6 hours will be defined as abnormal erection. If the erection lasts for more than 4 hours, the patient should seek medical attention immediately. If abnormal erections are not treated immediately, the penis tissue will likely be damaged and may result in permanent loss of erectile function.
5.Sildenafil can not protect users from sexually transmitted diseases.
The main function for the Jin Ge Sildenafil Citrate Tablets:
1. Help the users to get rockhard and long lasting erection. And also help the users to get hard erection fast after taking.
2. It is safe to take and it has been tested in the world for 6 years. It can be taken instead of the Blue viagra.
3. Continuous use does not reduce the curative effect, and may reverse the deterioration of erectile problems.
4. Mechanism of action: The physiological mechanism of penile erection involves the release of nitric oxide in the corpus cavernosum during sexual stimulation. Activation of guanylate cyclase leads to an increase in the level of Cyclic guanosine monophosphate, relaxation of smooth muscle in cavernous body and blood filling.
Storage: Shading, sealed and stored.
Validity period: 36 Months.
Executive Standard: 20 tablets per box.
Approval Number : State quasi-word H20143255
Company Name : Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Factory
Company address : No. 88, Yunxiang Road, Tonghe Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China